A Must-join Group For Passive Investors with Jim Pfeifer
Jim Pfeifer is one of the Founders of Left Field Investors, a group of dedicated educating and assisting like-minded investors who negotiate the nuances of the passive investing landscape and world of syndications. Jim is a former financial advisor, now he concentrates on investing in real estate assets that produce cash flow and is committed to sharing his knowledge with others who are interested in learning a different way to grow wealth.
For this episode, we talk about Jim’s story and the group that is a Must-join for passive investors
[00:01 – 08:43] Opening Segment
- I talk briefly about great values that await you in this episode
- I welcome our guest, Jim Pfeifer
- Jim talks about his background in real estate
- Investing in multifamily
- Getting into syndications and passive investing
- Passion for helping and educating people in real estate
[08:44 – 21:54] A Must-join Group For Passive Investors
- Jim talks about how the group started
- Helping and learning from each other
- Slowly growing their group
- Their commitment to education and networking
- Lessons Jim learned from the members of his group
- Jim’s experience on single-family turnkey properties
- syndications and turnkey returns
[21:55 – 29:59] Closing Segment
- Quick break for our sponsors
- What is the best investment you've ever made other than your education?
- Double the value of a 22 unit multifamily property
- What is the worst investment you ever made?
- Not being able to quadruple the value of the 22 unit multifamily property
- What is the most important lesson that you've learned in business and investing?
- Invest in real assets that produce real income
- Connect with Jim. See the links below.
"The best way to build wealth is by investing in real assets that produce real income.” - Jim Pfeifer
“Networking is really how you learn and grow in this industry, and it’s also how you build your wealth.” - Jim Pfeifer
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.