Get to the Next Level with Real Estate Partnerships with Anthony Vicino
Anthony Vicino is a best-selling author, investor, and entrepreneur. He’s built multiple successful businesses from the ground up by creating systems that scale and by never losing sight of end-user satisfaction. After years of managing a personal portfolio of multifamily assets spread across the country, Anthony joined forces with Dan Krueger in 2019 to launch Invictus Capital and execute their first syndication.
In this episode, we talk about how to take your partnerships, your relationships to the next level. We get into the partnership that Anthony built with his now business partner, and what he needed to do before he got into their business partnership.
[00:01 – 05:34] Getting to know Anthony Vicino
- I talk briefly about great values that await you in this episode
- I welcome our guest, Anthony Vicino
- Anthony talks about his background
- Building various businesses
- How he got into multifamily real estate
- Starting small within his comfort zone and expand from there
[05:35 – 20:59] Getting to the next level with Real Estate Partnerships
- Leading to the syndication route
- Joining forces with his partner, Dan
- Bringing in passive investors
- The decision-making and evaluation process of forming his partnership with Dan
- A partner that works toward the same goal as you
- Finding partners that complement his skills
- Communicating on the same wavelength
- Forming a genuine relationship where you can both add value to one another
- The importance of identifying and acknowledging our weaknesses
- Anthony talks about dealing with his introverted nature to form great partnerships
- Deals and areas they focus their investments
[21:00 – 26:32] Closing Segment
- Quick break for our sponsors
- What is the best investment you've ever made other than your education?
- Investing on relationships
- What is the worst investment you ever made?
- Forming a disadvantageous partnership
- What is the most important lesson that you've learned in business and investing?
- When looking into deals and relationships, focus on the long-term impact.
- Connect with our guest. See the links below.
“I’m a big proponent of failing myself to success. So, I focus on micro failures that lead to macro successes. Start small within my comfort zone, and start expanding from there.” – Anthony Vicino
“Partnerships are everything. In real estate, it’s a relationships game.” – Anthony Vicino
“If you want to go far, you go together. If you want to go fast, you go alone.” – Anthony Vicino
Connect with Anthony, visit https://invictusmultifamily.com/
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.